The candidate is expected to single-handedly steer the conceptual designs, presentations of facilities. Candidate will be coordinating with a team of designers, 3D visualizers and graphic designers. Candidate is expected to have an overview of the site work on regular basis to ensure smooth workflow. Candidates with prior experience of working with commercial projects (office buildings) shall be preferred.
• Candidate should be well versed in space planning of office projects in AutoCAD
• Candidate is expected to meet deadlines and maintain quality of deliverables
• The candidate is expected to have knowledge of current market materials and vendors.
• Experience in Site coordination and exposure to vendor interactions.
• Candidate is expected to have team development skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail is must.
• Strong interaction, communication, sketching, and presentation skills expected
Skills & Qualification Required:
• Minimum Experience required of 4 to 7 years working on commercial spaces interiors design projects.
• B.Arch., M.Arch, Masters Degree in Interior design.
• Hands on experience on AutoCAD, MS office, Basic Sketchup, Photoshop
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Architecture / Interior Design
Role Category:Architecture & Interior Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Contact Company:Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Address:5th Floor, Tower-B, B-506A and B,, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122011, GURGAON, Haryana, India