The production engineer will be closely involved in Logging operations real time support, interpretation, well and surface flow assurance studies related to production engineering domain. In daily work of the production engineer, he/she will be interacting with the Business Line Business Development Manager, Service Delivery team leads,
Production team leader in aligning the definition and prioritization of the requirements. He/she will also be working with the other domain PTEs to define the customer problem, define the solution, explain the uniqueness of the solution. Experience in reservoir simulation would be an added advantage for the described position.
Bachelors/ masters degree in petroleum engineering with working experience of 2-4 years as Reservoir/ Production Engineer, with E&P/ Service industry
- Experience in providing technical support throughout the service delivery process.
- Experience in real-time operations in association with field personals
- Experience with Open hole and cased hole logging operations like formation testing, production logging etc.
- Experience with Nodal Analysis, Gas lift design, Artificial lift design, surface network analysis, flow assurance challenges etc.
- Experience in steady and transient multiphase flow simulator like Pipesim, Prosper, OLGA etc.
- Experience in reservoir simulation
Role:Production Manager / Supervisor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil & Gas
Role Category:Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Petroleum
Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Contact Company:Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Address:5th Floor, Tower-B, B-506A and B,, Urban Square, Sector-62, Gurugram,, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122011, GURGAON, Haryana, India