We are looking for a Product Analyst for the Asset Management team in PuTC.
This is a multi-disciplinary team working on the development of DELFI services and applications for Midstream Production Systems Business Line, under the umbrella of DELFI ProcessOps. ProcessOps is a DELFI product to perform facility operations optimization, including surveillance, health management of process equipment and process optimization for the whole facility. The technology stack involves IIoT for live connections and Edge workflows, cloud and Machine Learning/AI for physics and data-based equipment and facility optimization.
As a member of Midstream Digital team, the Product Analyst represents the business team in Pune and maintains daily contact with the software development team.
Together with Midstream New Product Development Digital Lead, the PA assists in developing a
business strategy in accordance with the vision for the product and communicate it to the development team.
The product analyst, together with the Project Manager and the Project Architect, are responsible for the product features from concept to end-of-life. The focus of the PA is on the business/ portfolio side, optimizing utilization and capital investment to bring maximum value to our company. The PA also advises on global product development prioritization and helps identify opportunities for business growth and integrated solutions through direct communication with all internal stakeholders. PA also
serves as an in-house domain and subject matter expert and provides a first level of feature validation.
These are some of the main responsibilities:
- Document requirements and specifications as per software develop
- Work with software architects, the Midstream NPD Digital Lead and Midstream business
stakeholders to define the scope of work and prioritization of requirements.
- Maintain regular contact with Midstream NPD Digital Lead to update him/her on the progress and ensure that activities performed by development team are aligned with overall program direction
- Support Project Manager in managing the requirements backlog and grooming in software
development systems (Azure DevOps)
- Liaise with QA to ensure test plans capture user needs.
- Oversee the user acceptance process and perform the first level acceptance of features as embedded subject matter expert.
- Interview users together with UR/UX specialist to understand and map needs and requirements
- Participate in the new product rollout to other functions including Marketing, Training and InTouch Support. Analyze information concerning product sustaining, new product requirements and product ideas.
- Engage with Marketing to introduce new products and services, and to create and implement the marketing plan for the assigned product.
- Serve as product expert for Sales and Commercial and Marketing on product-related matters.
- Provide first-level support to the Sales force within all the domains of the assigned product as required.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Good understanding of production domain and underlying scientific principles (e.g. chemical
engineering, thermodynamics, fluid behavior, mass and heat exchange)
- Good understanding of digital business models
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Experience with opportunity management, marketing and technology.
- Very strong listening & communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Experience with the software development process
- Experience with Midstream products and services (3rd party), experience
with processing equipment in any or all of domains (Gas, Oil, Water) is a plus. Examples, Valves,
Acid Gas Membranes, Oil Dehydration etc.
- Experience with general process automation, industrial control, and DCS/SCADA systems is a plus
- Understanding of User Research/User Experience methodologies
- Understanding of Machine Learning and AI principles
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil & Gas
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Contact Company:Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Address:5th Floor, Tower-B, B-506A and B,, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122011, GURGAON, Haryana, India