Manage projects and support large and strategic pursuits for the firm. Responsible for the overall strategy for Fraud Analytics by means of collection of data from various sources (internal as well as external including third party information systems), use of application of data mining techniques (data analytics/fraud analytics) thereby ensuring more efficient and effective monitoring of taxpayer compliance.
• The person would be responsible for understanding the GST policy/ processes in order to provide integrated inputs (business requirements) to CEO of the Organization.
• Create vision and develop roadmap for developing fraud analytics and taxpayer profiling over a period of time.
• Identify the stakeholder systems that could be integrated with GSTN to create a comprehensive information bank for Taxpayer Profiling and Fraud Analytics.
• Encourage alliance and mutually beneficial partnerships with other government agencies, banks, financial institutions, vendors and other third parties.
• Data Mining and Analysis :
• Should be involved in investigating aids to help efficiently prosecute fraud cases.
• Develop dashboards and tools that allow for accurate forecasting of revenues and
act as a significant tool for TAX analysis.
• Create and execute processes that enable:
- Seamless sharing of data on various statistical parameters with stakeholders in
consultation with department after approval of CEO.
- Undertake analysis through sophisticated statistical tools and techniques that
helps Tax Payer Profiling Utility to act as enabler for risk based selection of
- Resolve any concerns/ grievances pertinent to tax payer profiling.
- Undertake analysis using required tools to discover frauds and new patterns of
frauds to safeguard the government revenue.
- Get predictive models developed to provide early warning system to tax
departments being served by GSTN.
• Ensure timely preparation of MIS and Status Updates for circulation to the
respective Heads of the departments and other authorities as may be required
• Key Interfaces includes interacting/dealing with but not limited to External
stakeholders such (tax authorities, taxpayers, treasuries, banks, policy makers,
process groups) and Internal departments i.e. Strategy, MIS & Analysis, Services
• Masters in Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics with minimum of 4 years of
experience in risk analysis/tax risk management.
Must Have Skills:
• Minimum experience of 4 to 6 years. Preferred from Big 4 or similar consulting firm
background involved in Tax Fraud Analytics.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in risk analysis and risk management/fraud
management in BFSI, Tax Administration or any other sector.
Role:Accountant / Accounts Executive
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Government / Public Administration
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.A in Any Specialization
Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Contact Company:Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Address:5th Floor, Tower-B, B-506A and B,, Urban Square, Sector-62, Gurugram,, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122011, GURGAON, Haryana, India