An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Finance team based out of the Bangalore office as the Finance accountant. This position will report to the Finance Manager (India)
The ideal candidate must have a degree and have working knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Accounting and India related tax filings (TDS, GST etc.) responsibilities. The candidate should have an excellent standard of written and spoken English along with MS Office skills. The candidate will also need to be confident, organised, accurate and calm under pressure/deadlines. The successful candidate will need to be able to plan, prioritise, communicate and manage workload effectively under the guidance of the team
For this post in return, we will provide the successful candidate with the support and training to enable your personal development, and help attain crucial experience in a professional organisation. We will provide an environment where your intellectual and practical abilities are enhanced in a positive and challenging way.
Working with a close and well-established team of finance professionals, the candidate will be responsible for handling general accounting independently and performing duties that include:
- Preparation and filing of TDS and GST returns
- Overseeing the Bangalore AP and expenses processes and ensuring all controls & local tax compliances are adhered to
- Booking of customer invoices and their payments and ensuring e-invoicing requirements;
- Month end accounting in both US GAAP and India GAAP ledgers;
- Performing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Performing financial analysis and providing insightful commentary
- Preparation of Statutory-to-GAAP reconciliations between the Local GAAP and US GAAP ERPs and co-ordination with US/UK team in case of any queries
- Development and adherence of Internal processes and procedures
- Maintaining the fixed assets register and posting monthly additions, disposas and depreciation
- and physical verification
- Preparing monthly cash flow forecasts
- Assisting team with year-end audit requirements.
- Other Ad-hoc requirements
bachelors degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- At least 3-4 years experience of working in an accounting role
- Would be advantageous to have working in a dual GAAP environment.
- Expert knowledge of GST & withholding taxes.
- Experience in dealing with intercompany transactions and multiple currencies.
- Very good command of English is essential.
- The individual should have strong verbal and written skills and should have the ability to communicate persuasively across a wide range of professional groups.
- The applicant should also have intermediate MS Excel skills including VLookups and Pivot tables
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- High level of ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks under tight deadlines.
- Roles and Responsibilities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Contact Company:Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Address:5th Floor, Tower-B, B-506A and B,, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122011, GURGAON, Haryana, India