As senior executive - digital marketing, you will be responsible for designing, implementing,
tracking, and optimizing the paid & email acquisition campaigns of our globally to generate a qualified marketing pipeline as per the business objectives.
- Develop and execute the paid campaign strategy across google, linkedin, intent data platforms, etc that will enable the generation of a Marketing Qualified Pipeline across countries
- Design, implement and own the performance of the whole funnel, from the first contact to conversion.
- Own and distribute the given budgets across channels to achieve the business objectives
- Develop the performance tracking reports and frameworks of the Digital Marketing Activities
- End-to-end management of existing paid campaigns and email campaigns, tracking & monitoring of relevant KPIs, metrics, analysis of results, and calibration of campaigns to maximize ROI
- Provide insights, recommendations, and action plans based on the study of the performance report. Implement relevant A/B and multivariate testing on the campaigns, Landing Pages, and other appropriate channels or platforms as necessary to improve campaign performances
- Execute email marketing campaigns and build processes in the marketing automation platform Collaborate with marketing managers globally to understand their marketing program objectives and define data segments
- Using marketing automation systems recommend solutions and provides data and campaign configuration support to marketing stakeholders
- Analyze data and work on the conversion (open rate, click rate, and eventual conversion success)
- Use, monitor, and report issues of automation processes when appropriate
- Remove barriers to technology for demand generation success.
- Navigate and become an expert on internal tools and systems, lead management, and GDPR policies to enable marketers to build campaigns with ease
Experience & Knowledge:
- Doer, an ambitious and positive professional with strategic thinking Curious, creative, data-driven, detailed individual with strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and take strategic decisions
- Exercised functions with international exposure in B2B SaaS Environment
- Possesses Project Management skills
- Proficiency in English. Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to create and design content for various platforms
- 2-5 years of working experience in a Digital Marketing role specializing in SEM, PPC and eMail campaign strategy development and execution
- In-Depth Knowledge and experience of Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoom info and Intent Data
Role:Digital Marketing - Other
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Courier / Logistics
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Integrated PG in Journalism / Mass Communication,MBA/PGDM in Advertising/Mass Communication
Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Contact Company:Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Address:5th Floor, Tower-B, B-506A and B,, Urban Square, Sector-62, Gurugram,, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122011, GURGAON, Haryana, India