- Process design and Engineering of Fume extraction systems for steel making (primary and secondary), EAF and other systems.
- Carrying out process calculations (Pressure drop calculations, heat and mass balance for the system, fan sizing, bag house sizing etc.)
- Preparation of flow sheets for the system, feeding the mechanical design team for further detailing.
- Preparation of Equipment specification for indenting, completeness of technical enquiry w.r.t technical data/ drawings/ contractual obligation. Evaluation of technical offers from vendors.
- Preparation of status report of technical specifications and vendor evaluation.
- Participation in discussions with vendor.
- Carrying out commissioning for the complete FES system at site.
- Coordinating with SMS group Germany (headquarters) and external agencies, where necessary.
- Thorough knowledge of Process specially for Gas Cleaning Plant
- Experience of Steel Plant Process calculations
- Knowledge of Fluid flow software will be an added advantage.
- Extensive stay at site during commissioning
- High level of Integrity
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Excellent Man Management
- Should have good exposure in steel plants
- Team building and manpower development
- Provide necessary technical support during manufacturing and erection
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Iron and Steel
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
Oges Solutions Private Ltd
Recruiter Name:Bhaswati Deka
Contact Company:Oges Solutions Private Ltd